Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 5 medium sized zucchini
- 1/3 diced onions
- 650 grams beef mince
- ½-1 tablespoon taco or Mexican seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 250-300ml Liquid Gold Bone Broth
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- Optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped tomatoes, sliced red onions, sliced jalapenos and sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Trim the ends off zucchini. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp and discard. Line up the zucchini shells in a baking dish.
- In a medium sized skillet on medium high heat warm the olive oil. Add in the diced onion, taco seasoning, salt, pepper. Cook until the meat is cooked through. Set to the side. Once slightly cooled add in the cheese and reserve a little to top the zucchini at the end.
- Fill the zucchini boats evenly with the taco mixture. Top with shredded cheese. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Remove from oven and top with favorite toppings.