Collagen Rich Sweet Potato Mash
- 1.5 kg sweet potato- peeled
- 2.5 tablespoons grass fed butter
- 100 ml chicken bone broth
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Placed peeled potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and add slat. Bring to a light boil over medium heat. Cover and cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and set aside to slightly cool and transfer back to pot.
- Add butter, bone broth, remaining salt, pepper and garlic powder to pot. Mash to combine and adjust seasonings as needed.