- 1 kg baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 kg sweet potato, quartered
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 300 ml Liquid Gold CHICKEN Bone Broth
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 spring rosemary
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a slow cooker, toss onion, potatoes, bone broth and lemon juice together with olive oil. Spread into an even layer.
2. In a large bowl, stir together salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add chicken breasts and toss to coat evenly.
3. Place chicken in a single layer above the onion/potato mixture and top with rosemary
4. Cook on low until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender, 4-5 hours.