- 150 grams canned corn kernels
- 150 grams canned black beans
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 400 grams whole chicken breast
- Taco seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 diced red onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced or 8 cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber sliced thinly
- 1/2-1 avocado sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Season chicken with taco seasoning and olive oil. Cook for 20-24 minutes, or until chicken breast is cooked through.Let it rest and slice.
2. In a medium pot over medium heat, bring bone broth to a boil. Add rice and a pinch of salt. Bring pan back to a simmer then lower heat and cook, covered, 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and bone broth is absorbed. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve
3. Prepare other ingredients and get ready for serving.
4. Place all ingredients in a bowl; brown rice, chicken (sliced), beans, corn, tomato, red onion, cucumber and avocado to top.