Green Soup With Liquid Gold
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup leeks, diced
- 1 L beef bone broth or chicken bone broth
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 cup spinach, diced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat, add leeks and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place broccoli and zucchini on a baking tray drizzled with olive oil and bake until slightly caramelized.
- Add to saucepan the caramelized broccoli and zucchini, add bone broth, and bring to the boil.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper then turn heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then blend in batches.