Cauliflower Cashew Keto Soup
- 2 ½ cups Liquid Gold chicken or beef bone broth
- 5 cups cauliflower
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 cup cashews (unsalted) and soaked for at least an hour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high. Add the bone broth, garlic, salt, pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower is completely tender.
- Remove from the heat, stir in cashews and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Either pour the soup into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, or use a stick blender to blend soup till smooth.
- Return the soup to the saucepan and warm it over low heat. Ladle into bowls and sever garnished with fresh parsley.